Frontend developer (ReactJS)
Are you looking for a place where you can teach, coach, and expand your skills within a fabulous and international team?
Join Qollabi (formerly Howaboutsales) to deepen your development career. Using modern frameworks and techniques we are building a platform that is both fun for users to use, and for developers to work their magic on.
We are growing fast so you will be able to benefit from plenty of career opportunities the coming years.
As a frontend engineer, you will be part of the scrum team and your main tasks will consist of:
- Working in collaboration with the designer, the product owner and the backend developer to imagine the next features of our tool (from brainstorming, to prototyping, until final product development)
- Helping us to improve our user experience and ensuring the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs
- Building reusable code and library for future use
Qollabi (formerly Howaboutsales) is a fast growing software startup operating from Brussels.
We are passionate about helping companies to unlock the hidden potential in their indirect sales network.
We do this with our user-friendly Business Relationship Management software (BRM) that integrates smoothly with CRM or other systems such as BI.
Using our BRM, (channel) account managers plan more accurate, collaborate in a strategic way with the right sales partners and follow-up proactively using our powerful traffic light model.
Our customers are awesome to work with. Bigger and smaller companies like Belfius, Bpost, Reynaers, Derbigum, SLV, …
As a team we work according our own ¿COMON! values:
- Thirst for learning
- Customer Centric
- Opportunity Savvy
- No judging
- Be bold
What we are looking for:
- Excellent and proven frontend programming talent.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Apollo, Flux or Redux)
- Familiar with basic concepts of ui/ux design
- Able to build software applications from scratch: analysis of business needs and translation into functional requirements, design, planning, implementation and deployment of the software application
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (i.e. Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Minimum 3 years web development experience in a team.
- You are comfortable helping and coaching other developers.
- You create multiple solutions and get a kick out of choosing the best one.
- You communicate clearly and write nice, clean code.
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
- Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Focus on quality & ability to perform code reviews.
- You are able to join our office in Brussels (at Docks Brussels)
- You can communicate fluently in English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
- You have knowledge in prototyping tool such as Axure, Sketch, Invision, ...
What we offer
- A working environment where you can help others develop themselves and develop your leadership skills by doing so.
- Targeted training & support.
- A spacious and inspiring office space (at Docks Brussels) where we value your input. For us new employees are a source of creativity.
- A competitive salary package
Sounds like you? Thanks for submitting your CV (and your Github account link)